Habbo retro full pack v18 with debbo v3.5 emulator [DOWNLOAD]

For many years I've been using this forum to research things to create my own Habbo, and I have to thank you all for sharing all this! So, I see that a lot of old content has been lost and/or broken links, so I decided to upload a package with everything you need to create a Habbo V18!


in the package we have:

-DCR V18
-LOADER
-SERVER (the classic debbo v3.5 ^^)
-SHOCKWAVE INSTALLER
-FIREFOX INSTALLER
-VERTRIGO INSTALLER
-A SIMPLE TUTORIAL

ATENTION:

-OPEN DEBBO AS ADMINISTRATOR, AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK COPY THE FILE "MSWINSCK.OCX" TO YOUR SYSTEM32>DRIVERS FOLDER

-USE sw_lic_full_installer.exe to install shockwave

[VIDEO]





DOWNLOAD : https://www.mediafire.com/file/zjilc86flyov1hq/PACK_HABBO_V18.rar/file

I hope, whoever is looking for this kind of thing will have as much fun as I do ^^ Thanks everyone!