GameLog #1: Working on my own Habbo retro client RetroEngine

I decided to bring a new kind of content to our website talking about my personal projects and my process making them. so this will be the first "GameLog". let's start! ;)

- Roadmap to build my own Habbo Retro client/server

    Some years ago i started a project to make a new habbo engine completly from scratch (client, server, all!), maybe you think why don't you take some ready things and make your one based on that?, i never liked to work with code writed by others, every programmer have a way to do the things and i'm really new on this to deal with complex code.
    Actually this started with my desite to discover how to make that isometric tiles (haha) since my 15 i make retros and work with PHP, Mysql... all that stuff... Habbo is a fascinating game that expose me to coding and with the time came the desire to make my own client. Edit the dcrs or swf is a huge task and sometimes impossible due the protection even with the new versions (Nitro) is hard to make big changes on the client.
    So i thought if i have my own client i could change everything.... So some years ago i finally learn how to make those tiles! with javascript. and when i did this it make me so happy that i think lets going on! lets make the avatars... and after the furnis.... the hotelview! and i could make my own engine! :))

the game in 2022 and jan 2023

    In few time this became a entire game! and i named as "RetroEngine". Do this with pure javascript without any frameworks or third part software is my goal since the beginning. This was my first big project and i've learn a lot doing this!

    Other thing that i had to face doing this project is the management of time. I love to make games and it consumes lot of time! so the project had some long pause moments but now is finishing... This project was not made to run as a regular hotel for all the public, it's made for use your friends. like something private, because the focus of this project was make good features and things like security, and Habbo club membership was not priority (everybody is HC).
    
So this was our first GameLog, hope that you enjoyed see you in the next episode ;)